To lose weight is useful to know the forbidden foods diet. This article tells us that foods are and why we should avoid them.
The first forbidden foods diet are processed, without hesitation we are the first to cross off our shopping list: besides being loaded with fat, sugar and salt, containing a host of additives (dyes, thickeners, acidifies, preservatives, flavors, etc.) that can not digest body and accumulate in the form of toxins.
Our body in its infinite wisdom, is to isolate these toxins do not harm us. But … you know how to do it? Accumulating fluids and fat! Therefore we can say that a bloated body is a toxic body.
Salt is not bad. Our bodies need salt for proper homeostasis. The problem, as with other modern foods is common table salt is not salt found in the sea in its natural form (rich in minerals). Sodium chloride is another with no forbidden foods for weight loss as what to do is contribute to fluid retention. Best opts for sea salt, seawater or pink Himalayan salt.
Alcohol are empty as refined foods calories. Each gram of alcohol provides 7 Kcal but no vitamins, minerals or trace elements. Our body processes those calories as if it were sugar, that is, if they do not turn into fat burning. You see alcohol is another forbidden foods diet.
Of the 3 macro nutrients are: carbohydrates, proteins and fats, the latter is undoubtedly the most caloric: 1 g of fat provides 9 kcal us while 1 gram of sugar or protein only 4 Kcal.
However, fats are necessary for the proper functioning of our body and eliminate them altogether has no place in a balanced and healthy eating.
Fats have a great satiating power and further delay the entry of glucose from food into the blood so for practical purposes decrease their glycemic index and thus the hormonal response mediated by insulin.
It is important therefore choose what to incorporate into our fat diet and in what quantities.
Fats to avoid:
- Whole milk, fatty cheese, cream and butter.
- Ice cream based.
- Frying and stir-fry with plenty of oil.
- Greasy cream-based sauces, cream, mayonnaise, etc.
- Fatty meats such as lamb, pork, bacon, sausages and burgers.
- Extra virgin olive oil: 2 tablespoons a day.
- Coconut oil (in moderation and good for cooking).
- Avocado: the ration would be half an avocado.
- Oleaginous nuts (walnuts or cashews 3, or 4 almonds or hazelnuts).
- Olives: 9 ration would olives.
High glycemic index foods
The glycemic index is the rate at which enters your blood glucose from food. This is important because if glucose goes very fast and / or in large quantities, our pancreas will react by secreting insulin abundant. This hormone is responsible for transporting glucose into the cells to be used for energy. If this energy is not used immediately, the excess will be stored as fat.
Prohibited foods for weight loss:
- Refined sugar.
- White bread.
- White rice.
- White paste.
- Other refined flour.
- Supermarket breakfast cereals.
- Cookies, pastries and cakes industrial.
- Bottled fruit juices.
- Sugary sodas.
- Alcohol (our body metabolizes it as if it were sugar).
- To sweeten: agave syrup, concentrated apple, dates, brown sugar, honey, brown sugar cane or sugar coconut (1 or 2 teaspoons).
- Whole wheat bread (2 slices).
- Rice, pasta, quinoa, millet, amaranth and other whole grains (one serving would be 2/3 cup boiled one time).
- Biscuits and cakes made with whole meal flour and above sweeteners.